gigapixel print show in Norway

  • gregoryallandowning
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      xRez is having a gigapixel print show opening in Norway. sept 9, 6:30-7:30. If anyone on the list is in Norway and wants to stop by and say hello the opening reception will be sept 9, 6:30-7:30.
      http://www.xrez.com/Gigapixel_Print_Show_Norway.jpg
      http://www.digistorytelling.com/?page_id=50

      We will be giving a talk at Ars Electronica on the Yosemite Extreme Panorama Project on sept 4th as well http://www.aec.at/humannature/deep-space/deep-space#more-914

      -Greg Downing
      mobile: 415-613-1649
      twitter: @gregdowning
      http://www.xrez.com/
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
        Hello GregMy friend,
        I wish you all the success you deserve.

        And please come back to Rio soon so we can meet again :-)

        This exposition would be nice here too.

        Good luck and all the best

        yours
        AYRTON

        On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 2:16 PM, gregoryallandowning <greg@...>wrote:

        > xRez is having a gigapixel print show opening in Norway. sept 9, 6:30-7:30.
        > If anyone on the list is in Norway and wants to stop by and say hello the
        > opening reception will be sept 9, 6:30-7:30.
        > http://www.xrez.com/Gigapixel_Print_Show_Norway.jpg
        > http://www.digistorytelling.com/?page_id=50
        >
        > We will be giving a talk at Ars Electronica on the Yosemite Extreme
        > Panorama Project on sept 4th as well
        > http://www.aec.at/humannature/deep-space/deep-space#more-914
        >
        > -Greg Downing
        > mobile: 415-613-1649