Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Canon EOS 7D pics and specs leak out

  • Don Bain
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 2, 2009
      On Sep 1, 2009, at 5:43 PM, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:
      > In the case of Olympus, the range is only -1 0 +1 ... and that is of
      > course
      > far from being enough for anything serious

      I don't know which camera you are referring to, but my Olympus E-3 can
      bracket five shots, +2 to -2 EV. In burst mode it takes just over a
      second to make the five exposures. I usually throw out the +1 and -1
      shots.
    • Keith Martin
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 5, 2009
        Sometime around 4/9/09 (at 14:52 -0500) Trausti Hraunfjord said:

        >Olympus E-series do support this "tethered
        >shooting"... but I still haven't got a clue about what it means.

        Tethered shooting means it can be controlled from a connected (i.e.
        'tethered') computer, so you can set controls and take shots remotely
        rather than having to poke the dials and buttons on the camera itself.