RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Canon EOS 7D pics and specs leak out

  • Tom Kerns
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2009
      I don't know why they haven't applied some of the 1D mark ii and mark ii
      features like expanded autobracketing to the newer models. My 40d can only
      shoot 3 bracketed images 2 stops apart, for a max of 4 stop range, while my
      older 1D mark ii can shoot up to 7 autobracketed images 3 stops apart for a
      total range of 18 stops.

      Surely its only a slight change in the firmware as Trausti suggests.

      Tom

      _____

      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 5, 2009
        Sometime around 4/9/09 (at 14:52 -0500) Trausti Hraunfjord said:

        >Olympus E-series do support this "tethered
        >shooting"... but I still haven't got a clue about what it means.

        Tethered shooting means it can be controlled from a connected (i.e.
        'tethered') computer, so you can set controls and take shots remotely
        rather than having to poke the dials and buttons on the camera itself.