Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Stitchless test from the other side of the world (far far from Timisoara)

  • Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hi Dorin,

      Just returned from vacation and I am reading the old mails but I must
      say I am enjoying these panos so much, thank you!
      Specially the 13:02 pano with the time lapse is very good.
      I don't like so much to have to click the keys to switch between views,
      maybe some kind of automated switch would be possible to implement.
      Anyway, keep surprising us!

      Os melhores cumprimentos,
      Best regards,

      Carlos Chegado