Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Canon EOS 7D pics and specs leak out

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2009
      Ciao Matt!!
      Yes...
      from www.canalview.it
      I have one too. It was kinda forced to buy one.
      I then used it in an extensive documentation.

      Due to the forced 1stop steps, it produced 85b gb of raw files.
      Nonetheless the waiting for the camera to clear buffer was often
      frustrating...
      to have a -2 0 +2 range in a 8 shots pano, I mean.

      Really NOTHING TO BLAME THE CAMERA, but you cannot expect 14 real bits
      images in a count of 40 to be recorded in less than 30 seconds. THEY COULD
      HAVE BEEN 24!
      #@##@%$#$@^#%&&diocan!!!!
      Also it has a fair range nice of tricks to be done with self timelapse
      controls, once you learned how to move in the idiocy of menus.

      Since I just felt lack of a decent 50mm and 28mm for normal use, I just
      bought the Zeiss ZF... 2nd hand and ebay.
      I think you have seen the light into my eyes when I was holding "a certain
      oone" last time in Prague.
      Myyyy Treassssssurreee....
      I can also knock it on the Canon!
      :-P

      --
      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

    • Keith Martin
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 5, 2009
        Sometime around 4/9/09 (at 14:52 -0500) Trausti Hraunfjord said:

        >Olympus E-series do support this "tethered
        >shooting"... but I still haven't got a clue about what it means.

        Tethered shooting means it can be controlled from a connected (i.e.
        'tethered') computer, so you can set controls and take shots remotely
        rather than having to poke the dials and buttons on the camera itself.