Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Canon EOS 7D pics and specs leak out

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2009
      You might want to look at Nikon then. The D700 can bracket 9 exposures
      from 0.3 to 1.0 ev intervals. You can also slide the bracket range
      using the ev compensation setting. It would be good if you could
      expand it to 2ev I guess but apart from that limitation it works well.

      Matt

      On 1 Sep 2009, at 09:18, panoramicsdk wrote:

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panoramicsdk" <hans@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > It is presented. Rob Galbraith already has a revue.
      > > http://robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-10042-10239
      > >
      > > Hans
      >
      > Still no intelligent bracketing. Same -2+2EV
      > I think we have to put some pressure on these people to make them
      > understand.
      > When we look at how many do HDR today it is really hard to
      > understand that they can not do it more useable.
      >
      > Dpreview has it here also
      > http://www.dpreview.com/previews/canoneos7d/
      >
      > Hans

    • Keith Martin
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 5, 2009
        Sometime around 4/9/09 (at 14:52 -0500) Trausti Hraunfjord said:

        >Olympus E-series do support this "tethered
        >shooting"... but I still haven't got a clue about what it means.

        Tethered shooting means it can be controlled from a connected (i.e.
        'tethered') computer, so you can set controls and take shots remotely
        rather than having to poke the dials and buttons on the camera itself.