Re: Canon EOS 7D pics and specs leak out

  • robert_harshman
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2009
      > Still no intelligent bracketing. Same -2+2EV
      > I think we have to put some pressure on these people to make them understand.
      > When we look at how many do HDR today it is really hard to understand that they can not do it more useable.
      > Hans

      It is getting a bit unreal is it not? Very hard to understand why Canon, Nikon and Sony don't get how their camera's are being used by many.

      You look at the new Sony A850 and it looks a bit better at first with its' 5 brackets, but in the details only 3 brackets if
      +- 2 EV. Whats with that?

      It's almost as if the makers think we will burn out the sensor if we are allowed to bracket to our hearts content so they have to protect us from ourselves. What's next a strap that's permanently fixed to the camera body?

      I think the only real way to put pressure on these companies is NOT to buy but then where does that leave you.

      The after market for exposure, focus, WB, shift and remote bracketing is still looking strong - what a pity!

      Robert
    • Keith Martin
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 5, 2009
        Sometime around 4/9/09 (at 14:52 -0500) Trausti Hraunfjord said:

        >Olympus E-series do support this "tethered
        >shooting"... but I still haven't got a clue about what it means.

        Tethered shooting means it can be controlled from a connected (i.e.
        'tethered') computer, so you can set controls and take shots remotely
        rather than having to poke the dials and buttons on the camera itself.