local nikon office

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 3:05 AM
      Does anyone have a good relationship with their local Nikon office? If
      so, please contact me off-list.

      I tried the nikon office here in Prague but if you have read anything
      by Kafka you can guess what happened ;-)

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin
    • ziouga
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1 7:33 AM
        > Does anyone have a good relationship with their local Nikon office? If
        > so, please contact me off-list.

        Well, not directly, but I can try asking some of my friends that have long time relationships with Nital.
        Nital is the only official Nikon importer for Italy, and its headquarters are here in Turin.

        What's the matter, if I can ask you?

        > I tried the nikon office here in Prague but if you have read anything
        > by Kafka you can guess what happened ;-)

        Mmm, don't know how they're behaving here, I can't guarantee!

        ciao
        Alessandro
      • ziouga
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1 7:35 AM
          Sorry for the message above: a phone call distracted me from sending it off-list!

          Alessandro
        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1 8:07 AM
            I have direct contact with them.
            When you deal with Giuseppe Maio you are happy to own a Nikon camera.
            But, again Nital does only operate in ITALY...
            :-/

            --
            Luca Vascon.

            www.canalview.it