Re: Canon EOS 7D pics and specs leak out

  • panoramicsdk
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1 1:18 AM
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panoramicsdk" <hans@...> wrote:

      > It is presented. Rob Galbraith already has a revue.
      > http://robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-10042-10239
      >
      > Hans

      Still no intelligent bracketing. Same -2+2EV
      I think we have to put some pressure on these people to make them understand.
      When we look at how many do HDR today it is really hard to understand that they can not do it more useable.

      Dpreview has it here also
      http://www.dpreview.com/previews/canoneos7d/

      Hans

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net" <360cities@> wrote:
      > >
      > > http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/29/canon-eos-7d-pics-and-specs-leak-out/
      > >
      > > via Engadget by Paul Miller on 8/29/09
      > > We saw the top, we saw the poster, and now it looks like we've got
      > > more or less the whole deal: Canon's EOS 7D has been leaked in (most
      > > of) its gory detail. At the heart there's an 18 megapixel sensor and
      > > dual DIGIC 4 processors, which shoots stills at 8 FPS with ISO from
      > > 100 to 6400 and a special 12800 ISO mode. The 3-inch LCD has a 920,000
      > > dot resolution, while the viewfinder offers 100% coverage and a
      > > built-in digital level. Naturally the camera picks up the HD movie
      > > capabilities of the 5D, but no word on how it might expand upon them
      > > just yet. All this info has been gleaned from a Chinese forum, so
      > > we're still obviously awaiting on official word from Canon -- but if
      > > the rapid leakage rate is any indication, it can't be too far off.

    • Keith Martin
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 5 3:26 AM
        Sometime around 4/9/09 (at 14:52 -0500) Trausti Hraunfjord said:

        >Olympus E-series do support this "tethered
        >shooting"... but I still haven't got a clue about what it means.

        Tethered shooting means it can be controlled from a connected (i.e.
        'tethered') computer, so you can set controls and take shots remotely
        rather than having to poke the dials and buttons on the camera itself.