Re: [PanoToolsNG] Canon EOS 7D pics and specs leak out

  • Thomas Krueger
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 31 8:56 AM
      The new Sony Alpha 850 looks a lot better. If there is no improvement on the
      Canon 5D MKII I'm thinking about buying an Alpha 850 body. The A900 feel
      very solid and the viewfinder is excellent, the same as on the A850. And the
      antishake feature works through the sensor.

      http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/alpha-850.shtml

      -----
      Greetings, Thomas - http://www.thomaskrueger.eu thomaskrueger.eu
    • Keith Martin
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 5, 2009
        Sometime around 4/9/09 (at 14:52 -0500) Trausti Hraunfjord said:

        >Olympus E-series do support this "tethered
        >shooting"... but I still haven't got a clue about what it means.

        Tethered shooting means it can be controlled from a connected (i.e.
        'tethered') computer, so you can set controls and take shots remotely
        rather than having to poke the dials and buttons on the camera itself.