projection talk by the panotwins

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      My favorite talk at this year's panotools meeting was the 2 back-to-back
      talks given by Markus and Jurgen Matern, aka the panotwins. Does anyone have
      this already online? I would very much like to see it again, and link to it.

      For those who didn't see it (Yet!) they gave an excellent demonstration of
      about 18 different projections in which you can show panoramas. Not the same
      old equirect. Really cool stuff.

      There were *at least* 2 people shooting these talks, so I know they're there
      somewhere :-)

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin