Re: Software to eliminate tree in front of building facade?

  • yuval_levy
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 29, 2009
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, paul womack <pwomack@...> wrote:

      > Sacha Griffin wrote:
      > > Ptgui, optimize control points, then viewpoint.
      >

      > Can anyone confirm that this is the same in Hugin, or
      > tell the how to do the same thing in Hugin?

      Hugin does not have viewpoint correction - it is something that is unique to PTgui.

      One of this year's Google Summer of Code projects was "mosaic mode", that would have given an alternative way of placing images, including nadir images, off from the center of the sphere.

      Unfortunately we had to fail the student. The Matlab implementation (proof of concept) works, but the implementation is not ready. The student may finish it (he is motivated because his PhD depends on the functionality) but we don't know if and when.

      In the meantime the next Hugin release will feature experimental GPU stitching.

      Yuv
    • luca vascon
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 30, 2009
        Please, inform me in advance. CUDA or the ATI alternative??? Have I to buy a
        cluster of nvidia cards in 3xsli, or may I use a bunch of crosshaired
        ATI4870?
        :-P

        Looking for a paitr of tesla and a pair of 1200w power supplies..

        --
        Luca Vascon.

        www.canalview.it
        www.officinepanottiche.com