Re: [panotools-meeting] Vienna Bid for 2010 PanoTools Meeting

  • Thomas Bredenfeld
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2009
      hi karyn!

      in case of a decision for a pt meeting 2010 in vienna you and thomas can
      count on me for co-organizing

      best
      thomas

    • crane@ukonline.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2009

        > hi karyn!
        >
        > in case of a decision for a pt meeting 2010 in vienna you and thomas can
        > count on me for co-organizing
        can someone organise photo visits to the famous workshops on murano ?

        regards

        mcik

      • crane@ukonline.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2009

          > hi karyn!
          >
          > in case of a decision for a pt meeting 2010 in vienna you and thomas can
          > count on me for co-organizing
          it's my joke.
          "if we show you this technique then we have to put out your eyes"
          that's what they did.

        • crane@ukonline.co.uk
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 29, 2009

            > hi karyn!
            >
            > in case of a decision for a pt meeting 2010 in vienna you and thomas can
            > count on me for co-organizing
            oh dear I misread the city