To all panophotographers around Brooklyn NY

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009
      Somebody adviced me that one of the most famous among promising young
      artists from Venice, Italy, is there around.
      With more than 20 single and collective exibitions, Enrico De Napoli, aka
      RYTS Monet is one of the most intelligent and active personalities in
      street and underground scenes. From graffiti to stickers, from Tshirts to
      net-art. His flat color, bold-lined graphic style, and his political and
      social messages, are always enforced with a striking and unique hirony.
      He is now in Brooklyn, selling, as performance his home made Tshirts.
      Just on splash page... www.lucavascon.net
      I'm noticing they are quite different even if resembling, from the
      industrial produced ones he made for local underground shops here.
      If it happens you see him around , please HUG HIM from me.

      --
      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com