OT - small web coding job

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2009
      Hey all you web programmers out there :)

      We have a client who needs a small brochure-style website. Design is made
      already (psd files) and site needs coding. It's a home page, contact page,
      about us page, and products page (which shows about 15 different products).
      No shopping cart, nothing complicated. Some panos open in a lightbox.js.
      Nothing more. a cms like joomla or wordpress might be good or might be
      overkill, I don't know.

      If anyone wants this job, please email me and I'll send you mockups for you
      to make a proper pricing estimate.

      thanks!
      Jeffrey

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin