New Pole Pano in a Church

  • panobanano
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2009
      OK last time I posted a 7m (21') pole pano. Some concern over being too high, which I guess is dependent on the subject. Anyway here is another pano this time only about 4m (13') up
      Top post at my blog, subject: Holy Cross
      http://360around.com

      ronrack
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 27, 2009
        On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:09:46 +0900, panobanano <ronrack@...> wrote:

        > OK last time I posted a 7m (21') pole pano. Some concern over being too
        > high, which I guess is dependent on the subject. Anyway here is another
        > pano this time only about 4m (13') up
        > Top post at my blog, subject: Holy Cross
        > http://360around.com

        Really beautiful--the church, the image, the whole thing. A little ornate
        from my (epsicopal) taste but lovely examples of this tradition.

        Roger W.

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com
      • panovrx
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 27, 2009

          > On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:09:46 +0900, panobanano <ronrack@...> wrote:
          >
          > > OK last time I posted a 7m (21') pole pano. Some concern over being too
          > > high, which I guess is dependent on the subject. Anyway here is another
          > > pano this time only about 4m (13') up
          > > Top post at my blog, subject: Holy Cross
          > > http://360around.com
          >
          > Really beautiful--the church, the image, the whole thing. A little ornate
          > from my (epsicopal) taste but lovely examples of this tradition.
          >
          > Roger W.

          Yes this is extremely nice! It is a still a bit too high to my taste, and could use a fraction more sharpening, and a couple of the windows are too "hot", but otherwise it is very perfect.

          I dont like viewers that start automoving my viewpoint after a few seconds.

          Peter

        • crane@ukonline.co.uk
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 27, 2009
            Quoting panovrx <panovrx@...>:

            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roger D. Williams" <roger@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:09:46 +0900, panobanano <ronrack@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > OK last time I posted a 7m (21') pole pano. Some concern over being too
            >
            > > > high, which I guess is dependent on the subject. Anyway here is another
            >
            > > > pano this time only about 4m (13') up
            > > > Top post at my blog, subject: Holy Cross
            > > > http://360around.com
            > >
            > > Really beautiful--the church, the image, the whole thing. A little ornate
            > > from my (epsicopal) taste but lovely examples of this tradition.

            I am an angel flying hee hee

          • luc.villeneuve
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 29, 2009
              That's quite high! Which pole did you used? How can you manage to keep it straight vertical?

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panobanano" <ronrack@...> wrote:

              > OK last time I posted a 7m (21') pole pano. Some concern over being too high, which I guess is dependent on the subject. Anyway here is another pano this time only about 4m (13') up
              > Top post at my blog, subject: Holy Cross
              > http://360around.com
              >
              > ronrack

            • jrgen_schrader
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 29, 2009
                Indeed, my initial thought was: That's how God would see that curch when he'd drop in for a visit. I really like that concept. Can't wait to my own church pano from a pole.

                Best
                J├╝rgen