request to check if works in other browsers etc

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2009
      hello,
      I've put a bit of everything at
      http://www.panagito.com
      I'm interested if things work in all cases. some file sizes might be
      unnecessarily big.
      also I have a plea for a solution to the problems.

      object2vr doesn't do transparency and
      I can't see how to separate the object from the background in krpano
      in the testing object post.

      I have the marbles guys thing but... it's more work.
      now if object2vr did transparency.

      regards

      mick

    • Harry van der Wolf
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2009
        MacOSX 10.5.7
        Safari 4.0.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
        Both browser act exactly the same.

        You do not really specify what you expect that should work, and therefore,
        what we should look at.

        testing object: on mouse-over => rotating sandal. text (lists) in
        red,green,blue and white below
        test transparent object: on mouse-over => sandal, not rotating, on
        transparent background. text (lists) in red,green,blue and white below
        shapwick and glowbug: 2 hotspots. On mouse-over zoom in, followed by zoom
        out of bug and bridge.

        eugine’s pub ennistymon: nice pano, no hotspots.

        pineapple: I can move it slightly from left to right. No alt or ctrl
        options. I can zoom in/out with "two finger" movement on touchpad.

        object movie: I can rotate the object.

        puxton: I can rotate and zoom the pano.

        somerset levels: rotate and zoom

        snowing: I can only rotate, not zoom?

        Harry

      • crane@ukonline.co.uk
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2009
          Quoting Harry van der Wolf <hvdwolf@...>:

          > MacOSX 10.5.7
          > Safari 4.0.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
          > Both browser act exactly the same.
          >
          > You do not really specify what you expect that should work, and therefore,
          > what we should look at.
          >
          > testing object: on mouse-over => rotating sandal. text (lists) in
          > red,green,blue and white below

          thanks for your examination.
          for me both the background and the shoe rotate with the mouse which is not good.
          do you get that ?

          there is a hotspot on a table in the pub that shows if over it, it needs
          indicating but that's another thing to find a solution for.

          regards

          mick

        • Harry van der Wolf
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
            2009/8/25 <crane@...>

            > Quoting Harry van der Wolf <hvdwolf@... <hvdwolf%40gmail.com>>:
            >
            > > MacOSX 10.5.7
            > > Safari 4.0.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
            > > Both browser act exactly the same.
            > >
            > > You do not really specify what you expect that should work, and
            > therefore,
            > > what we should look at.
            > >
            > > testing object: on mouse-over => rotating sandal. text (lists) in
            > > red,green,blue and white below
            >
            > thanks for your examination.
            > for me both the background and the shoe rotate with the mouse which is not
            > good.
            > do you get that ?

            For the non-transparent one only the shoe rotates, both SAFARi 4.0.3 and
            Firefox 3.5.2
            For the transparent version, I can't get the shoe to rotate, both SAFARi
            4.0.3 and Firefox 3.5.2.

            > there is a hotspot on a table in the pub that shows if over it, it needs
            > indicating but that's another thing to find a solution for.

            Yes, I found it. Is that Eugene or you? (both SAFARi 4.0.3 and Firefox
            3.5.2)

            Harry

          • crane@ukonline.co.uk
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
              Quoting Harry van der Wolf <hvdwolf@...>:

              > For the non-transparent one only the shoe rotates, both SAFARi 4.0.3 and
              > Firefox 3.5.2
              yes, krpano.klaus fixed it.

              > Yes, I found it. Is that Eugene or you? (both SAFARi 4.0.3 and Firefox
              > 3.5.2)

              that's eugine but that was my guiness

              regards

              mick