Wedding 360

  • hakandurgut
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 24, 2009
      Hi, a friend of mine is shooting wedding photos, I proposed him that I can shoot a few 360 for each of his wedding project. I know it is not a usual thing, to convince him, I need a few wedding 360 examples.

      I know it is not a usual way of wedding photography .. do you know of any ?
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 24, 2009
        On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:33:24 +0900, hakandurgut <hakan.durgut@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi, a friend of mine is shooting wedding photos, I proposed him that I
        > can shoot a few 360 for each of his wedding project. I know it is not a
        > usual thing, to convince him, I need a few wedding 360 examples.
        >
        > I know it is not a usual way of wedding photography .. do you know of
        > any ?

        Yes, ask Ayrton. He has WONDERFUL wedding panoramas, although you may have
        a hard job creating anything as good as his! But they will certatinly show
        what is possible and why they are worth doing.

        I don't have the URL at this computer, sorry...

        Roger W.

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com
      • Stuart Milne
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 24, 2009
          Hi,

          I have one up here during a reception;

          http://www.360precision.com/sbm/marquee/marquee.swf

          I was drunk, it was handheld (horror of horror to admit from a panohead manuf.!), it was very high ISO. Came out OK I think... I hope you enjoy the touch of some std photos sat on the table (wait to load and click on them).

          Cheers,

          Stu@360P

          Hi, a friend of mine is shooting wedding photos, I proposed him that I can shoot a few 360 for each of his wedding project. I know it is not a usual thing, to convince him, I need a few wedding 360 examples.

          I know it is not a usual way of wedding photography .. do you know of any ?

        • Fung Yu
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 24, 2009
            Here's the link to Aryton's wonderful wedding VRs:

            http://digg.com/d3wxmT

            At 05:33 PM 8/24/2009, you wrote:

            >Hi, a friend of mine is shooting wedding photos, I proposed him that
            >I can shoot a few 360 for each of his wedding project. I know it is
            >not a usual thing, to convince him, I need a few wedding 360 examples.
            >
            >I know it is not a usual way of wedding photography .. do you know of any ?
          • Henri Smeets
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 24, 2009
              I have done two ( http://www.c360.nl/claudia_gijs/ 1 ,
              http://www.c360.nl/josenpieter/ 2 ), as a gift to the ones getting married.
              It can be very nice to show the entire group of guests is a special way,
              both the interactive version as a 'little planet' print option.

              The difficulty is to get everybody organized (and standing still) but if
              done carefully you'll have a great photo!

              The thing is though that people are sometimes 'shocked' by the price, they
              don't realize the amount of work that goes into a single panorama. Maybe
              it's an option to combine this work with a professional wedding photographer
              and to offer it together with the rest of the photography.
            • fotoverkstan
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 24, 2009
                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "hakandurgut" <hakan.durgut@...> wrote:

                > I know it is not a usual way of wedding photography .. do you know of any ?

                Not from the wedding itself, but taken in conjunction with the official photo:

                http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp1206/fullscreen/JakobNorstedtMoberg.html

                Jakob
              • dorindxn
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 24, 2009
                  One of mine
                  http://www.europhoto.ro/Meda-Cosmin/

                  the panos can be selected from the right list from thumbnails, or them start automatically at the end of the presentation of the still photos.

                  cheers, Dorin
                  www.livepanoramas.com

                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "hakandurgut" <hakan.durgut@...> wrote:

                  > Hi, a friend of mine is shooting wedding photos, I proposed him that I can shoot a few 360 for each of his wedding project. I know it is not a usual thing, to convince him, I need a few wedding 360 examples.
                  >
                  > I know it is not a usual way of wedding photography .. do you know of any ?

                • AYRTON
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 24, 2009
                    2009/8/24 Roger D. Williams <roger@...>

                    > Yes, ask Ayrton. He has WONDERFUL wedding panoramas, although you may have
                    > a hard job creating anything as good as his! But they will certatinly show
                    > what is possible and why they are worth doing.

                    First of all
                    THANKS Roger for the kind words

                    I have online only two weddings right now, but more coming soon :-)

                    CASAMENTO PRISCILA & JONAS :
                    <http://migre.me/5IJa>

                    and on this link below I have 4 different modes to show it
                    (kind of different options, so the brides can choose wich one they prefer to
                    pay for)

                    CASAMENTO ANAMARIA & LUIZ FLAVIO :
                    <http://migre.me/5Hzr>

                    best regards
                    AYRTON

                    > I don't have the URL at this computer, sorry...
                    >
                    > Roger W.
                    >
                    > --
                    > Work: www.adex-japan.com

                    | A Y R |