Re: Save 25% On The Comprehensively Patented Imatronics Panorama Express

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2009
      Hey Imatronics,

      Stop spamming the list.

      Moderators, can you block Imatronics from ever posting on this list, ever
      again? Can anyone second this motion?

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

    • erik_leeman
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22, 2009
        Second.
        May the enforce be with you Carl ;)

        Cheers,

        Erik Leeman

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net" <360cities@...> wrote:

        > Hey Imatronics,
        >
        > Stop spamming the list.
        >
        > Moderators, can you block Imatronics from ever posting on this
        > list, ever again? Can anyone second this motion?
        >
        > Jeffrey Martin
        > www.360cities.net - The World in Virtual Reality
        > tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin
      • jrgen_schrader
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 22, 2009
          Aye.

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net" <360cities@...> wrote:

          > Hey Imatronics,
          >
          > Stop spamming the list.
          >
          > Moderators, can you block Imatronics from ever posting on this list, ever
          > again? Can anyone second this motion?
          >

          > Jeffrey Martin
          > www.360cities.net - The World in Virtual Reality
          > tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

        • Ken Warner
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 22, 2009
            I second, third, ... n'th your motion.

            But Imatronics is more tragi-comedic than annoying -- to me. I imagine
            some
            self deluded little gnome sitting in a massive control room like Kirk on
            the enterprise
            telling himself that, "...now I've got you..."

            Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net wrote:
            > Hey Imatronics,
            >
            > Stop spamming the list.
            >
            > Moderators, can you block Imatronics from ever posting on this list, ever
            > again? Can anyone second this motion?
            >

            > Jeffrey Martin
            > www.360cities.net - The World in Virtual Reality
            > tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

          • AYRTON
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 22, 2009
              I agree with Jeffimatronics sucks !

              On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net <
              360cities@...> wrote:

              > Hey Imatronics,
              >
              > Stop spamming the list.
              >
              > Moderators, can you block Imatronics from ever posting on this list, ever
              > again? Can anyone second this motion?
              >

              > Jeffrey Martin
              > www.360cities.net - The World in Virtual Reality
              > tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

              | A Y R |
              | T O N |
            • ingemar_b
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 23, 2009