Panorama T-Shirts, Anyone?

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 21, 2009
      An ex-employee of mine, a gifted designer, has designed me a T-shirt,
      and is willing to do the same, quite free of charge, for anyone who
      wants to submit a panorama and any text to go with it.

      I am thinking it would show the panorama--equirectanguler or panini
      projection, maybe--with the photographer's name under it. Mine is not
      a panorama T-shirt, it's an ultralight pilot's T-shirt, and says "I
      love (heart) airplane noise." But I suddenly thought it might be
      good to make some panorama T-shirts available.

      You wouldn't pay for the design, but wouldn't get paid for the photo.
      How does that seem? If the idea doesn't appeal, well, it's just an
      idea for consideration.

      If the panorama T-shirts were attractive enough to attract other
      buyers, he would make a small margin on those sales, and the panorama
      would get wider publicity. These are not mass produced T-shirts going
      into the shops but made-to-order T-shirts using his designs and sold
      directly to those who like the look of them and select them for
      purchase.

      I have no commercial interest in this whatever, just thought it might
      be a good idea. No one's going to able to rip off my panorama photo
      just because it's appeared on a T-shirt, so I think I'll go ahead.

      Might be better to contact me off list, as this is a bit peripheral
      to PanoTools...

      Roger W.

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com
    • luca vascon
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 30, 2009
        Please, inform me in advance. CUDA or the ATI alternative??? Have I to buy a
        cluster of nvidia cards in 3xsli, or may I use a bunch of crosshaired
        ATI4870?
        :-P

        Looking for a paitr of tesla and a pair of 1200w power supplies..

        --
        Luca Vascon.

        www.canalview.it
        www.officinepanottiche.com