Re: Is camera broken?

  • rmrtmm
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2009
      Thanks for answers.
      There is no "adaptive dynamic range" or something similar in E-500

      Ken. I updated once the firmware but not to latest one. As I readied somewhere, the latest one have also some problems. Was it with some lens or converter, don't remember and can't find it right now. Anyway I didn't own this (lens or converter).
      Didn't updated then, because of "never know"
      It might be good idea to do update now. If nothing more, at least it will reset everything. Thanks for idea.