Re: FinePix REAL 3D W1

  • microfunguy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2009
      Roger D. Williams wrote:

      > Most of them were created from the Fuji files all with MPO
      > extension (proprietary?)

      It is the new multi-picture format supported by major name companies.
      It supports multiple viewpoint images from any number of cameras.
      ExifTool can extract the individual images and metadata for a single file or folder of files.

      > I found the photos of food looked delicious

      I have not looked yet but if there are any close-ups they will have been done by simply moving the camera, as can be done with any (higher quality) camera.

      David