Re: [PanoToolsNG] Flip from stereo to 360 twin camera concept -- also Fuji Real3d news

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2009
      Thanks, Peter. The stereo group I belong to in Japan has provided
      links to a program that accepts the file format of the stereo images
      created by the Fuji Stereo camera and converts them to any of the
      usual formats (cross-eyed, wall-eyed, anaglyph, over/under etc).

      Wired has a very positive review of a Kodak Pocket Cam, the Zi8,
      and makes it look very attractive for some of the things we have
      been discussing.

      I was surprised that the stereo harness for a stereo pair of Canon
      cameras was limited to portrait orientation. I suppose it would
      get too mechanically complicated to have it handle both portrait
      and landscape...

      Roger W.

      Work: www.adex-japan.com