Re: [PanoToolsNG] Deep zoom samples -> Mac users?

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 16, 2009
      Thanks to all for testing!

      The Power architecture is pretty old nowadays and i think PPC Macs aren't supported by the SL plugin.

      Regarding krpano: I'm planning to use krpano too. At the moment, the problem is, that hdview and krpano use silightly different tiling schemes. I have reported my problem to Klaus and i'm positive that there's a solution the one or other way in the near future ;-)

      Bernhard