Re: live panos from panotools meeting Timisoara

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 13, 2009
      From a surprise show aranged by Hans Molenkamp :)

      Sorry for the delay, I shoot it old fashion way and need some time to select the photos, for live panoramas I simply shot six for each, spinning clockwise for this one I shoot sometimes deppending on the show, for the live panoramas with highly refreshed area of interest, (not implememnted yet), when that will be I'll fill the time gaps you might notice now with some extra such panos.

      http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/PTTMV-V/

      my pick, >13:17:o)

      cheers, Dorin
      www.livepanoramas.com