Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: street view wannabe

  • Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com
    Message 1 of 39 , Aug 11, 2009
      Milo,

      Beware that Canon 350D with Sigma 8mm f:3.5 Fisheye will not give you
      the whole sphere!
      The Sigma 8mm f:3.5 Fisheye will work better with Nikon Cameras that
      have DX sensors, these are a little bigger than the Canon ones ;-)

      Os melhores cumprimentos,
      Best regards,

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Carlos Chegado

      Olho de Peixe Lda

      Milo escreveu:

      > luca,
      >
      > Nice project! you think I could use 3 canon 350ds with 8mm sigma fish
      > eyes with the moratorR? I want to build a similar rig with cheaper
      > equipment.
      >
      > thanks,
      > Milo
      >
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

    • Keith Martin
      Message 39 of 39 , Aug 11, 2009
        Sometime around 11/8/09 (at 04:23 +0200) Jan Martin said:

        >result would be a spherical pano, not an immersive pano.

        You mean the result would be a cylindrical pano, right? You wouldn't
        get the full 180-degree vertical view with that setup.