Anxious to try first spherical Pano - HELP!

  • davedoughman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
      Have a Nikon D200, D700 and a shaved Nikon 10.5mm fisheye plus Really Right Stuff panohead and focusing rails etc.

      Which would be the best set up for making my first spherical pano?

      What tutorial would you recommend I use to help me make my first spherical pano?

      Other resources to read, examples, etc.?

      I'll mainly be shooting the great outdoors of Utah and Arizona.

      dave
    • Uri Cogan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
        davedoughman wrote:

        > Have a Nikon D200, D700 and a shaved Nikon 10.5mm fisheye plus Really Right Stuff panohead and focusing rails etc.
        > Which would be the best set up for making my first spherical pano?
        > What tutorial would you recommend I use to help me make my first spherical pano?
        > Other resources to read, examples, etc.?
        > I'll mainly be shooting the great outdoors of Utah and Arizona.

        Go to:

        http://panoramas.dk/panorama/software.html

        Lots of links to tutorials, etc.

        Good luck!
      • Uri Cogan
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
          davedoughman wrote:
          > Have a Nikon D200, D700 and a shaved Nikon 10.5mm fisheye plus Really Right Stuff panohead and focusing rails etc.
          >
          > Which would be the best set up for making my first spherical pano?
          >
          > What tutorial would you recommend I use to help me make my first spherical pano?
          >
          > Other resources to read, examples, etc.?
          >
          > I'll mainly be shooting the great outdoors of Utah and Arizona.

          Go to: http://panoramas.dk/panorama/software.html

          Lots of links to various tutorials.