Re: Quicktime alternative works with QTVR (and probably 64bit)

  • fierodeval
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 8, 2009
      Hi all,

      In a previous message I told that the files of QT Alternative are the same that QuickTime official package developed by Apple, this is true, but I never tested this package in a 64bit OS. To be sure, I have installed QT Alternative (QT Lite) in a Windows XP 64bit today and the result is the same that QuickTime, it does not work.

      regards!
      fiero