Re: Processing Roundshot Super 35 negatives

  • bohonus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2009
      Are you speaking about processing the actual film or how to handle the images once they are scanned and on your computer?

      If your images are already digitized, then you wrap and blend the seam where the image overlaps. This can be done easily in photoshop. Assuming you shot an image with sufficient overlap (more than 360 degrees) that is.

      From there on, you would handle it like any other completed cylindrical panorama.