RE: [PanoToolsNG] Drupal theme

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      I would suggest not trying to utilize a pre-fab theme, since these sites,
      basically look like they were put up in a couple hours. And essentially,
      it's quite possible to do so.

      You could try to start from an organized baseline and use the "framework"
      theme built by my brother.

      http://drupal.org/project/framework

      A drupal site I've been working on is http://www.seeit360.net

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net

      GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

      404-551-4275

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
        Quoting Sacha Griffin <sachagriffin@...>:

        > I would suggest not trying to utilize a pre-fab theme, since these sites,
        > basically look like they were put up in a couple hours. And essentially,
        > it's quite possible to do so.
        >
        > You could try to start from an organized baseline and use the "framework"
        > theme built by my brother.
        >
        > http://drupal.org/project/framework

        thanks Sacha,
        downloading it now.