Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Live panoramas event anouncement

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1 10:40 AM
      It works here. You could do something with this.

      dorindxn wrote:
      > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
      > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
      >
      > Cheers, Dorin
      > www.livepanoramas.com

    • dorindxn
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2 9:45 AM
        Thank you all for the replies.

        Sorry for the big event anounced for the 14.oo GMT, seems that was canceled or postponed for another day.
        But thanks to the lovelly dancing quartet called Passeggio of which I broadcasted their performance at aproximatelly 15.30 GMT you saw.

        If it will be possible I intend to cover with live panoramas in one of the days at the PanotoolsNG meeting, which is here in Timisoara this year.

        cheers, Dorin
        www.livepanoramas.com

        > It works here. You could do something with this.
        >

        > dorindxn wrote:
        > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
        > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
        > >
        > > Cheers, Dorin
        > > www.livepanoramas.com

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2 9:48 AM
          On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 1:45 PM, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:

          > Thank you all for the replies.

          Dorin
          why don't you use flash so everbody can see ???

          is it so hard ? :-)

          > Sorry for the big event anounced for the 14.oo GMT, seems that was canceled
          > or postponed for another day.
          > But thanks to the lovelly dancing quartet called Passeggio of which I
          > broadcasted their performance at aproximatelly 15.30 GMT you saw.
          >
          > If it will be possible I intend to cover with live panoramas in one of the
          > days at the PanotoolsNG meeting, which is here in Timisoara this year.
          >
          > cheers, Dorin
          > www.livepanoramas.com
          >
          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > It works here. You could do something with this.
          > >

          > > dorindxn wrote:
          > > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
          > > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
          > > >
          > > > Cheers, Dorin
          > > > www.livepanoramas.com

          | A Y R |