Drupal theme

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hello,
      I just more or less understood the in's and out's of using wordpress when I
      saw someone here mentioned drupal. I had not come across that so I installed
      it locally to see what it was about. I see there is the k2 theme but it is not
      fixed with 6 so I wonder can anyone suggest a theme which is good for showing
      panoramas that is good with drupal 6 ?
      Thanks

      Mick

    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
        I would suggest not trying to utilize a pre-fab theme, since these sites,
        basically look like they were put up in a couple hours. And essentially,
        it's quite possible to do so.

        You could try to start from an organized baseline and use the "framework"
        theme built by my brother.

        http://drupal.org/project/framework

        A drupal site I've been working on is http://www.seeit360.net

        Sacha Griffin

        Southern Digital Solutions LLC

        http://www.southern-digital.com

        http://www.seeit360.net

        GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

        404-551-4275

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
          Quoting Sacha Griffin <sachagriffin@...>:

          > I would suggest not trying to utilize a pre-fab theme, since these sites,
          > basically look like they were put up in a couple hours. And essentially,
          > it's quite possible to do so.
          >
          > You could try to start from an organized baseline and use the "framework"
          > theme built by my brother.
          >
          > http://drupal.org/project/framework

          thanks Sacha,
          downloading it now.