Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Live panoramas event anouncement

  • Paulo Fernandes
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hi Ayrton, it only works on PC I think :(

      No luck for us mac users, but in fairness it's a DevalVR limitation not
      Dorin's :)

      On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

      > This promise does NOT work !!! :-)
      >

      > On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM, dorindxn <Dorin@... <Dorin%40dxn.ro>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
      > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
      > >
      > > Cheers, Dorin
      > > www.livepanoramas.com
      > >

      > > ------------------------------------
      > >
      > > --
      > >

      > --
      > ------------
      > | A Y R |
      > | T O N |

      Com os melhores cumprimentos,

      Paulo Fernandes
      Multimedia

      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
      Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multimédia
      Calçada do Lidador, 1ºAndar
      4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
      Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375
      :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
        It works here. You could do something with this.

        dorindxn wrote:
        > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
        > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
        >
        > Cheers, Dorin
        > www.livepanoramas.com

      • dorindxn
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009
          Thank you all for the replies.

          Sorry for the big event anounced for the 14.oo GMT, seems that was canceled or postponed for another day.
          But thanks to the lovelly dancing quartet called Passeggio of which I broadcasted their performance at aproximatelly 15.30 GMT you saw.

          If it will be possible I intend to cover with live panoramas in one of the days at the PanotoolsNG meeting, which is here in Timisoara this year.

          cheers, Dorin
          www.livepanoramas.com

          > It works here. You could do something with this.
          >

          > dorindxn wrote:
          > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
          > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
          > >
          > > Cheers, Dorin
          > > www.livepanoramas.com

        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009
            On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 1:45 PM, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:

            > Thank you all for the replies.

            Dorin
            why don't you use flash so everbody can see ???

            is it so hard ? :-)

            > Sorry for the big event anounced for the 14.oo GMT, seems that was canceled
            > or postponed for another day.
            > But thanks to the lovelly dancing quartet called Passeggio of which I
            > broadcasted their performance at aproximatelly 15.30 GMT you saw.
            >
            > If it will be possible I intend to cover with live panoramas in one of the
            > days at the PanotoolsNG meeting, which is here in Timisoara this year.
            >
            > cheers, Dorin
            > www.livepanoramas.com
            >
            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > It works here. You could do something with this.
            > >

            > > dorindxn wrote:
            > > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
            > > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
            > > >
            > > > Cheers, Dorin
            > > > www.livepanoramas.com

            | A Y R |