Re: Live panoramas event anouncement

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
      The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
      www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/

      Cheers, Dorin
      www.livepanoramas.com
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
        This promise does NOT work !!! :-)

        On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:

        > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
        > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
        >
        > Cheers, Dorin
        > www.livepanoramas.com

        ------------
        | A Y R |
        | T O N |
      • Paulo Fernandes
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
          Hi Ayrton, it only works on PC I think :(

          No luck for us mac users, but in fairness it's a DevalVR limitation not
          Dorin's :)

          On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

          > This promise does NOT work !!! :-)
          >

          > On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM, dorindxn <Dorin@... <Dorin%40dxn.ro>>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
          > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
          > >
          > > Cheers, Dorin
          > > www.livepanoramas.com
          > >

          > > ------------------------------------
          > >
          > > --
          > >

          > --
          > ------------
          > | A Y R |
          > | T O N |

          Com os melhores cumprimentos,

          Paulo Fernandes
          Multimedia

          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
          Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multimédia
          Calçada do Lidador, 1ºAndar
          4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
          Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375
          :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

        • Ken Warner
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
            It works here. You could do something with this.

            dorindxn wrote:
            > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
            > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
            >
            > Cheers, Dorin
            > www.livepanoramas.com

          • dorindxn
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009
              Thank you all for the replies.

              Sorry for the big event anounced for the 14.oo GMT, seems that was canceled or postponed for another day.
              But thanks to the lovelly dancing quartet called Passeggio of which I broadcasted their performance at aproximatelly 15.30 GMT you saw.

              If it will be possible I intend to cover with live panoramas in one of the days at the PanotoolsNG meeting, which is here in Timisoara this year.

              cheers, Dorin
              www.livepanoramas.com

              > It works here. You could do something with this.
              >

              > dorindxn wrote:
              > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
              > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
              > >
              > > Cheers, Dorin
              > > www.livepanoramas.com

            • AYRTON
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009
                On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 1:45 PM, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:

                > Thank you all for the replies.

                Dorin
                why don't you use flash so everbody can see ???

                is it so hard ? :-)

                > Sorry for the big event anounced for the 14.oo GMT, seems that was canceled
                > or postponed for another day.
                > But thanks to the lovelly dancing quartet called Passeggio of which I
                > broadcasted their performance at aproximatelly 15.30 GMT you saw.
                >
                > If it will be possible I intend to cover with live panoramas in one of the
                > days at the PanotoolsNG meeting, which is here in Timisoara this year.
                >
                > cheers, Dorin
                > www.livepanoramas.com
                >
                > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > It works here. You could do something with this.
                > >

                > > dorindxn wrote:
                > > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
                > > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
                > > >
                > > > Cheers, Dorin
                > > > www.livepanoramas.com

                | A Y R |