Re: Live panoramas event anouncement

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "dorindxn" <Dorin@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Saturday, August 1st, 2009, 14.oo hours GMT
      > I'll brodcast live panoramas from some street delivery/parade show.
      >
      > I have now the R1, I have borrowed a 5D from a friend so this time the sphere will be complete - well.. allmost
      >
      > I'll increase the shooting frecvency to one pano at every 3 minutes though the upload will be one at about 10 minutes so you will eperience some time dilatation like being near to a black hole
      >
      > I'll post here the link. Works only in DevalVR.
      >
      > the recent info/history here
      > http://www.panoguide.com/forums/commercial/6512/
      >
      > cheers, Dorin
      > www.livepanoramas.com

      Hi,

      There will be some delays, because the event didn't begin yet.

      Earlier today
      http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080111/

      Cheers, Dorin
      www.livepanoramas.com
    • Jan Martin
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
        Hi Dorin,

        I get an error at
        http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080111/

        "Sorry, this content can be seen with your Operating System."
        Btw. I am on Ubuntu Linux.

        Are you doing a Windows-only Live-Event?

        Jan

        P.S.:
        Long live Ubuntu!

        On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 3:35 PM, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:

        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com <PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > "dorindxn" <Dorin@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi,
        > > Saturday, August 1st, 2009, 14.oo hours GMT
        > > I'll brodcast live panoramas from some street delivery/parade show.
        > >
        > > I have now the R1, I have borrowed a 5D from a friend so this time the
        > sphere will be complete - well.. allmost
        > >
        > > I'll increase the shooting frecvency to one pano at every 3 minutes
        > though the upload will be one at about 10 minutes so you will eperience some
        > time dilatation like being near to a black hole
        > >
        > > I'll post here the link. Works only in DevalVR.
        > >
        > > the recent info/history here
        > > http://www.panoguide.com/forums/commercial/6512/
        > >
        > > cheers, Dorin
        > > www.livepanoramas.com
        > >

        > Hi,
        >
        > There will be some delays, because the event didn't begin yet.
        >
        > Earlier today
        > http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080111/
        >
        > Cheers, Dorin
        > www.livepanoramas.com

      • Paulo Fernandes
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
          Unfortunately DevalVR only works on windows :(

          I'm on a Mac and I also get that error :(

          On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Jan Martin <janmartin3@...>wrote:

          > Hi Dorin,
          >
          > I get an error at
          >
          > http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080111/
          >
          > "Sorry, this content can be seen with your Operating System."
          > Btw. I am on Ubuntu Linux.
          >
          > Are you doing a Windows-only Live-Event?
          >
          > Jan
          >
          > P.S.:
          > Long live Ubuntu!
          >
          > On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 3:35 PM, dorindxn <Dorin@... <Dorin%40dxn.ro>>
          > wrote:
          >

          > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com <PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com><PanoToolsNG%
          > 40yahoogroups.com>,
          > > "dorindxn" <Dorin@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi,
          > > > Saturday, August 1st, 2009, 14.oo hours GMT
          > > > I'll brodcast live panoramas from some street delivery/parade show.
          > > >
          > > > I have now the R1, I have borrowed a 5D from a friend so this time the
          > > sphere will be complete - well.. allmost
          > > >
          > > > I'll increase the shooting frecvency to one pano at every 3 minutes
          > > though the upload will be one at about 10 minutes so you will eperience
          > some
          > > time dilatation like being near to a black hole
          > > >
          > > > I'll post here the link. Works only in DevalVR.
          > > >
          > > > the recent info/history here
          > > > http://www.panoguide.com/forums/commercial/6512/
          > > >
          > > > cheers, Dorin
          > > > www.livepanoramas.com
          > > >

          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > There will be some delays, because the event didn't begin yet.
          > >
          > > Earlier today
          > > http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080111/
          > >
          > > Cheers, Dorin
          > > www.livepanoramas.com

          Com os melhores cumprimentos,

          Paulo Fernandes
          Multimedia

          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
          Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multimédia
          Calçada do Lidador, 1ºAndar
          4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
          Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375
          :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

        • dorindxn
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
            The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
            www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/

            Cheers, Dorin
            www.livepanoramas.com
          • AYRTON
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
              This promise does NOT work !!! :-)

              On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:

              > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
              > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
              >
              > Cheers, Dorin
              > www.livepanoramas.com

              ------------
              | A Y R |
              | T O N |
            • Paulo Fernandes
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
                Hi Ayrton, it only works on PC I think :(

                No luck for us mac users, but in fairness it's a DevalVR limitation not
                Dorin's :)

                On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

                > This promise does NOT work !!! :-)
                >

                > On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM, dorindxn <Dorin@... <Dorin%40dxn.ro>>
                > wrote:
                >
                > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
                > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
                > >
                > > Cheers, Dorin
                > > www.livepanoramas.com
                > >

                > > ------------------------------------
                > >
                > > --
                > >

                > --
                > ------------
                > | A Y R |
                > | T O N |

                Com os melhores cumprimentos,

                Paulo Fernandes
                Multimedia

                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multimédia
                Calçada do Lidador, 1ºAndar
                4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
                Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375
                :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

              • Ken Warner
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
                  It works here. You could do something with this.

                  dorindxn wrote:
                  > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
                  > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
                  >
                  > Cheers, Dorin
                  > www.livepanoramas.com

                • dorindxn
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009
                    Thank you all for the replies.

                    Sorry for the big event anounced for the 14.oo GMT, seems that was canceled or postponed for another day.
                    But thanks to the lovelly dancing quartet called Passeggio of which I broadcasted their performance at aproximatelly 15.30 GMT you saw.

                    If it will be possible I intend to cover with live panoramas in one of the days at the PanotoolsNG meeting, which is here in Timisoara this year.

                    cheers, Dorin
                    www.livepanoramas.com

                    > It works here. You could do something with this.
                    >

                    > dorindxn wrote:
                    > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
                    > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
                    > >
                    > > Cheers, Dorin
                    > > www.livepanoramas.com

                  • AYRTON
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009
                      On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 1:45 PM, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:

                      > Thank you all for the replies.

                      Dorin
                      why don't you use flash so everbody can see ???

                      is it so hard ? :-)

                      > Sorry for the big event anounced for the 14.oo GMT, seems that was canceled
                      > or postponed for another day.
                      > But thanks to the lovelly dancing quartet called Passeggio of which I
                      > broadcasted their performance at aproximatelly 15.30 GMT you saw.
                      >
                      > If it will be possible I intend to cover with live panoramas in one of the
                      > days at the PanotoolsNG meeting, which is here in Timisoara this year.
                      >
                      > cheers, Dorin
                      > www.livepanoramas.com
                      >
                      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > It works here. You could do something with this.
                      > >

                      > > dorindxn wrote:
                      > > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
                      > > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
                      > > >
                      > > > Cheers, Dorin
                      > > > www.livepanoramas.com

                      | A Y R |