Re: [PanoToolsNG] street view wannabe

  • Thomas Krueger
    Message 1 of 39 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hi Milo,

      in my opinion shooting "in the crowd" with a lot of people around is more
      interesting, but also more difficult.
      With a bit of experience you can shoot from a monopod, mounting the camera
      with a lensring. Fullframe cameras are better for this job, because with a
      Nikon 10.5 or a Tokina 10-17 fisheye (at 12) you need only 4 pictures for
      360°.

      Quite interesting is the wooden BoBracket from www.bophoto.com/bracket
      Another do-it-yourself possiblity: www.langebilder.de/rohrschelle.htm

      -----
      Greetings, Thomas - http://www.thomaskrueger.eu thomaskrueger.eu
    • Keith Martin
      Message 39 of 39 , Aug 11, 2009
        Sometime around 11/8/09 (at 04:23 +0200) Jan Martin said:

        >result would be a spherical pano, not an immersive pano.

        You mean the result would be a cylindrical pano, right? You wouldn't
        get the full 180-degree vertical view with that setup.