New pano tour

  • panobanano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Hi all,
      Just posted my first tour that I put together with Pano2VR. It has 15 panos in it. It is of Thomas Aquinas College in Southern California. It took me a while to put it together because I know little about all the coding stuff. That's why I use Pano2VR for now, it allows me to put together somewhat sophisticated tours without any coding but it still is not exactly simple (for me anyway). Anyhow by the time I figured out how the "skin machine" worked and decided on my menu etc. it took awhile. I still need to tweak it some, like I need to revamp the basic "stock" navigation bar that I am using in the bottom left corner, and I need to rework some of the panos (a lot of banding in some). My main goal was to try and make a mutli pano tour with some kind of menu system and see if I could get it working. I think it is. Any way take a look if you want and any comments are appreciated.
      <http://360around.com>

      Thanks,

      Ron Rack
      http://360around.com