Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Anyone using panosalado.com free flashplayer?

  • Ron Rack
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
      I have experimented with Panosalado a little bit but decided that it
      wasn't ready for me yet. It looks like it has a lot of promise but I
      am patiently waiting for the more advanced versions, Pro or whatever
      to see about those. Meanwhile I have been using Pano2VR and am getting
      the hang of that. Also waiting the always forthcoming new version/gui
      for Flashificator. I don't like to spend tons of time doing tedious
      coding so any tool that helps to get panos/tours going would be a huge
      item I think.

      Ron Rack
      http://360around.com