Re: [PanoToolsNG] OT: For timelapse movies I need a date and time stamper that runs in OSX

  • Wim Koornneef
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 31, 2009
      Hello Harry,

      Thanks for the suggestion.

      Before posting the request I did a search for OSX apps, I did found a lot of
      apps for windows but none for OSX (very strange), so it is good to know that
      the job can be done with AppleScript.

      For the moment I prefer to use the windows application IrfanView, as it
      turned out the app works fine and fast in Parallels with XP. The option to
      set all kinds of custom settings for font, color, style, position of the
      text, what kind of EXIF info you want to show, etc. is very handy. The app
      can also batch process large number of files.

      Wim