ANN - 360Precision Twitter - Win Prizes

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Greetings Panotools Members,

      Simply sign-up and follow 360precision on Twitter and you'll be in
      with a chance to win one of 5 x 16gb compact flash cards. We'll also
      be launching the preliminary gallery for the new 360Precision Car Pano
      Rig. The link will only be available to 360Precision Twitter followers.

      Top 5 reasons to follow 360Precision on Twitter:

      1. Win monthly prizes including 360Precision products, compact flash
      cards and once a year we'll be giving one lucky follower a brand new
      DSLR.
      2. Exclusive sneak peek photos of the new 360Precision products, we
      have the Car Pano Rig coming soon followed by a new super lightweight
      design.
      3. Chance to buy 360Precision products at discounted prices. We will
      randomly post these on Twitter and they won't last long.
      4. Access to our refurbished store and 2nd models.
      5. Sneak peek at the new 360Precision Panoversity video tutorial
      website.

      To follow us simply click this link: http://twitter.com/360precision

      Prize winners will be notified via email and announced on the
      360Precision website on the 31st of August 2009.

      Matthew Rogers
      Co-founder
      360precision
      matthew@...
      iChat/AIM: threesixtyprecision@...
      MSN: support@...
      http://www.360precision.com

      "If you're serious about QuicktimeVR Panoramas, the 360Precision is
      the tripod head to get" - MacUser Magazine, 5 out of 5 mice

      Atome - MacUser Magazine, 5 out of 5 mice
      Absolute - MacUser Magazine, 5 out of 5 mice
      Adjuste MK2 - MacUser Magazine, 5 out of 5 mice