Anyone using panosalado.com free flashplayer?

  • Jan Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2009
      Hi all,

      anyone using http://www.panosalado.com for tours?
      What's your sites address?

      Thanks,
      Jan

    • Patrick Cheatham
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jan Martin <janmartin3@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > anyone using http://www.panosalado.com for tours?
        > What's your sites address?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jan

        Hi Jan:

        I'm curious too! ;-)

        I do post links to PanoSalado based presentations over in the PanoSalado forums, as I come across them. Might check them out at:
        http://panosalado.com/forums?func=showcat&catid=15

        Cheers,

        Patrick
      • Ron Rack
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
          I have experimented with Panosalado a little bit but decided that it
          wasn't ready for me yet. It looks like it has a lot of promise but I
          am patiently waiting for the more advanced versions, Pro or whatever
          to see about those. Meanwhile I have been using Pano2VR and am getting
          the hang of that. Also waiting the always forthcoming new version/gui
          for Flashificator. I don't like to spend tons of time doing tedious
          coding so any tool that helps to get panos/tours going would be a huge
          item I think.

          Ron Rack
          http://360around.com