Live panoramas event anouncement

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30, 2009
      Hi,
      Saturday, August 1st, 2009, 14.oo hours GMT
      I'll brodcast live panoramas from some street delivery/parade show.

      I have now the R1, I have borrowed a 5D from a friend so this time the sphere will be complete - well.. allmost

      I'll increase the shooting frecvency to one pano at every 3 minutes though the upload will be one at about 10 minutes so you will eperience some time dilatation like being near to a black hole

      I'll post here the link. Works only in DevalVR.

      the recent info/history here
      http://www.panoguide.com/forums/commercial/6512/

      cheers, Dorin
      www.livepanoramas.com
    • dorindxn
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1 6:35 AM
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "dorindxn" <Dorin@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Saturday, August 1st, 2009, 14.oo hours GMT
        > I'll brodcast live panoramas from some street delivery/parade show.
        >
        > I have now the R1, I have borrowed a 5D from a friend so this time the sphere will be complete - well.. allmost
        >
        > I'll increase the shooting frecvency to one pano at every 3 minutes though the upload will be one at about 10 minutes so you will eperience some time dilatation like being near to a black hole
        >
        > I'll post here the link. Works only in DevalVR.
        >
        > the recent info/history here
        > http://www.panoguide.com/forums/commercial/6512/
        >
        > cheers, Dorin
        > www.livepanoramas.com

        Hi,

        There will be some delays, because the event didn't begin yet.

        Earlier today
        http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080111/

        Cheers, Dorin
        www.livepanoramas.com
      • Jan Martin
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1 6:49 AM
          Hi Dorin,

          I get an error at
          http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080111/

          "Sorry, this content can be seen with your Operating System."
          Btw. I am on Ubuntu Linux.

          Are you doing a Windows-only Live-Event?

          Jan

          P.S.:
          Long live Ubuntu!

          On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 3:35 PM, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:

          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com <PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > "dorindxn" <Dorin@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > > Saturday, August 1st, 2009, 14.oo hours GMT
          > > I'll brodcast live panoramas from some street delivery/parade show.
          > >
          > > I have now the R1, I have borrowed a 5D from a friend so this time the
          > sphere will be complete - well.. allmost
          > >
          > > I'll increase the shooting frecvency to one pano at every 3 minutes
          > though the upload will be one at about 10 minutes so you will eperience some
          > time dilatation like being near to a black hole
          > >
          > > I'll post here the link. Works only in DevalVR.
          > >
          > > the recent info/history here
          > > http://www.panoguide.com/forums/commercial/6512/
          > >
          > > cheers, Dorin
          > > www.livepanoramas.com
          > >

          > Hi,
          >
          > There will be some delays, because the event didn't begin yet.
          >
          > Earlier today
          > http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080111/
          >
          > Cheers, Dorin
          > www.livepanoramas.com

        • Paulo Fernandes
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1 6:53 AM
            Unfortunately DevalVR only works on windows :(

            I'm on a Mac and I also get that error :(

            On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Jan Martin <janmartin3@...>wrote:

            > Hi Dorin,
            >
            > I get an error at
            >
            > http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080111/
            >
            > "Sorry, this content can be seen with your Operating System."
            > Btw. I am on Ubuntu Linux.
            >
            > Are you doing a Windows-only Live-Event?
            >
            > Jan
            >
            > P.S.:
            > Long live Ubuntu!
            >
            > On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 3:35 PM, dorindxn <Dorin@... <Dorin%40dxn.ro>>
            > wrote:
            >

            > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com <PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com><PanoToolsNG%
            > 40yahoogroups.com>,
            > > "dorindxn" <Dorin@...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi,
            > > > Saturday, August 1st, 2009, 14.oo hours GMT
            > > > I'll brodcast live panoramas from some street delivery/parade show.
            > > >
            > > > I have now the R1, I have borrowed a 5D from a friend so this time the
            > > sphere will be complete - well.. allmost
            > > >
            > > > I'll increase the shooting frecvency to one pano at every 3 minutes
            > > though the upload will be one at about 10 minutes so you will eperience
            > some
            > > time dilatation like being near to a black hole
            > > >
            > > > I'll post here the link. Works only in DevalVR.
            > > >
            > > > the recent info/history here
            > > > http://www.panoguide.com/forums/commercial/6512/
            > > >
            > > > cheers, Dorin
            > > > www.livepanoramas.com
            > > >

            > > Hi,
            > >
            > > There will be some delays, because the event didn't begin yet.
            > >
            > > Earlier today
            > > http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080111/
            > >
            > > Cheers, Dorin
            > > www.livepanoramas.com

            Com os melhores cumprimentos,

            Paulo Fernandes
            Multimedia

            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
            Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multimédia
            Calçada do Lidador, 1ºAndar
            4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
            Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375
            :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

          • dorindxn
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1 7:52 AM
              The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
              www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/

              Cheers, Dorin
              www.livepanoramas.com
            • AYRTON
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 1 8:00 AM
                This promise does NOT work !!! :-)

                On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:

                > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
                > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
                >
                > Cheers, Dorin
                > www.livepanoramas.com

                ------------
                | A Y R |
                | T O N |
              • Paulo Fernandes
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 1 8:16 AM
                  Hi Ayrton, it only works on PC I think :(

                  No luck for us mac users, but in fairness it's a DevalVR limitation not
                  Dorin's :)

                  On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

                  > This promise does NOT work !!! :-)
                  >

                  > On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM, dorindxn <Dorin@... <Dorin%40dxn.ro>>
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
                  > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
                  > >
                  > > Cheers, Dorin
                  > > www.livepanoramas.com
                  > >

                  > > ------------------------------------
                  > >
                  > > --
                  > >

                  > --
                  > ------------
                  > | A Y R |
                  > | T O N |

                  Com os melhores cumprimentos,

                  Paulo Fernandes
                  Multimedia

                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                  Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multimédia
                  Calçada do Lidador, 1ºAndar
                  4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
                  Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375
                  :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                • Ken Warner
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 1 10:40 AM
                    It works here. You could do something with this.

                    dorindxn wrote:
                    > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
                    > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
                    >
                    > Cheers, Dorin
                    > www.livepanoramas.com

                  • dorindxn
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 2 9:45 AM
                      Thank you all for the replies.

                      Sorry for the big event anounced for the 14.oo GMT, seems that was canceled or postponed for another day.
                      But thanks to the lovelly dancing quartet called Passeggio of which I broadcasted their performance at aproximatelly 15.30 GMT you saw.

                      If it will be possible I intend to cover with live panoramas in one of the days at the PanotoolsNG meeting, which is here in Timisoara this year.

                      cheers, Dorin
                      www.livepanoramas.com

                      > It works here. You could do something with this.
                      >

                      > dorindxn wrote:
                      > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
                      > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
                      > >
                      > > Cheers, Dorin
                      > > www.livepanoramas.com

                    • AYRTON
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 2 9:48 AM
                        On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 1:45 PM, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:

                        > Thank you all for the replies.

                        Dorin
                        why don't you use flash so everbody can see ???

                        is it so hard ? :-)

                        > Sorry for the big event anounced for the 14.oo GMT, seems that was canceled
                        > or postponed for another day.
                        > But thanks to the lovelly dancing quartet called Passeggio of which I
                        > broadcasted their performance at aproximatelly 15.30 GMT you saw.
                        >
                        > If it will be possible I intend to cover with live panoramas in one of the
                        > days at the PanotoolsNG meeting, which is here in Timisoara this year.
                        >
                        > cheers, Dorin
                        > www.livepanoramas.com
                        >
                        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > It works here. You could do something with this.
                        > >

                        > > dorindxn wrote:
                        > > > The promised link to Live Panoramas from Timisoara
                        > > > www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080117/
                        > > >
                        > > > Cheers, Dorin
                        > > > www.livepanoramas.com

                        | A Y R |