OT: FS: Nikon 8mm f/2.8 Fisheye

  • gregoryallandowning
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29 2:17 PM
      We are selling our Nikon 8mm f/2.8 Fisheye if anyone is interested. It is a Nikon mount but we have been using it with a Canon adapter.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320403273385&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123#ht_500wt_1182

      -Greg
    • Didi Lotze
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29 9:01 PM
        Hi Greg,
        that is a nice lens. I just cannot afford it! I rather look for
        somebody who wants to sell me a Sigma 3.5/ 8mm, Nikon Mount.
        cheers
        Didi

        Didi Lotze

        Kerobokan-Denpasar
        Bali

        Hp Bali: +62(0)813 3705 9105
        Tel.: +62(0361) 7474 812
        http://www.roundshot360.de
        email: didi.lotze@...
        skype: didi.lotze

        On Jul 30, 2009, at 5:17 AM, gregoryallandowning wrote:

        > We are selling our Nikon 8mm f/2.8 Fisheye if anyone is interested.
        > It is a Nikon mount but we have been using it with a Canon adapter.
        >
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320403273385&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123#ht_500wt_1182
        >
        > -Greg
        >

        > Messages in this topic (1)Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
        > Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members |
        > Calendar
        > --
        > Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their
        > families, for the world and for each other

        > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
        > format to Traditional
        > RECENT ACTIVITY
        > 2
        > New Members