a 360pano website template

  • Hakan Durgut
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2009
      Hi all, I want to build a 360pano site of my own and would like to know if
      there is a special web template that I can purchase or download for free

      thanks

      database 4286 (20090728) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Bruce Hemming
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 2009
        If you use a Mac then you can't go wrong with Rapid Weaver <http://www.realmacsoftware.com/

        Bruce Hemming
        Bruce Hemming Photography
        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
        Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
        e-Mail: bruce@...
        Skype: bhemmingphoto
        web :http://www.bhphoto.biz/

        This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
        privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please advise bruce@...
        . Dissemination, distribution, copying or other use is strictly
        prohibited. The reliability of this method of communication cannot be
        guaranteed. It can be intercepted, corrupted, delayed, may arrive
        incomplete, contain viruses or be affected by other interference.
        Bruce Hemming Photography has taken all reasonable steps to reduce
        risks against viruses but cannot accept liability for any damage
        sustained as a result of this transmission.

      • Bruce Hemming

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 30, 2009
            This link do not work.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 30, 2009
              Hakan Durgut wrote:

              > Hi all, I want to build a 360pano site of my own and would like to know if
              > there is a special web template that I can purchase or download for free

              Never tried any of those:
              http://www.kubische-panoramen.de/ppg11/index-e.php
              http://panoclub.de/jatc/jatc_main.html

              best regards