Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Mulit-Webcam rigs for 360-degree one-shot panoramas?

  • Jan Martin
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 29, 2009
      OK, stupid error of mine,

      of course one can arrange them close enough with both sensor and casing in
      portrait.

      But then one would have 50 degrees hfov, with 5 degrees overlapping each
      side, just 40 degrees remain. Which means 360/40=9 cameras. 50% (3 piece)
      more cameras more than I thought. Also more expensive. And the larger
      datastream probably more complicated to handle.

      Oh my.

      Jan