big dark ambient for Enfuse @ Bracketeer settings

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2009
      Hello to allI'm looking for some advice from the more talented here ...

      I'm a MAC guy, so I do use Bracketeer to enfuse my HDR shots

      I'm doing a pano that it's on a very big round saloon , 53 meters diameter.
      The walls and the ceiling, that is very high too, around 15 meters height,
      are all painted in dark navy blue.

      And there are only some roows of windos on one side of this saloon.
      I would say the windows take around 1/3 of the circular walls.

      You can see jpgs here :
      <http://ayrton.com/diversos/extras/Pano01Clara.jpg>
      <http://ayrton.com/diversos/extras/Pano01Escura.jpg>
      <http://ayrton.com/diversos/extras/Pano01HDR.jpg>

      So when I'm trying to enfuse, all seven (1 stop apart)
      or nine exposures (1 stop apart),
      or even three exposures (3 stop apart)
      I get lots of bright shinning pixels, and some very weird spots all over on
      the dark areas ...

      I think it is a kind of wrong settings for enfusion but I can't find a
      solution ...
      Any ideas ???

      All help will be appreciatted :-)

      Thanks