Re: [PanoToolsNG] Any way to control Photoshop's PhotoMerge?

  • Thomas Bredenfeld
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2009
      hi keith!

      there's no way to influence this. the "interactive layout" feature isn't
      avaliable any more in photoshop cs4's photomerge. it can be installed
      manually (legacy plugins on the installer dvd), but it's crashy.

      the only thinkable way to experiment is changing the numbering of the
      images and testing around with the order of selection in bridge. this
      sometimes influences the order, but up to now i couldn't regognize any
      repeatable pattern :-(

      unfortunately even the behaviour hans described isn't always the same.

      probably there's running a pattern recognition routine _before_
      photoshop sets up the order.

      hth

      cheers
      thomas