Grand Canal QTVR stopmotion video...

  • Luca N Vascon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2009
      Something in between streetview and real panoramas.
      Done wiith 3x Nikon D700, 10.5nikkor uncapped and BigAgnos pole/ Agnos
      Oneshot.
      www.officinepanottiche.com/blog
      :-)

      --
      I UNIVERSITA' IUAV DI VENEZIA
      - - - ______________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 28, 2009
        Your link says " Server is confused "

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca N Vascon <vascon@...> wrote:

        > Something in between streetview and real panoramas.
        > Done wiith 3x Nikon D700, 10.5nikkor uncapped and BigAgnos pole/ Agnos
        > Oneshot.
        > www.officinepanottiche.com/blog
        > :-)
        >
        > --
        > I UNIVERSITA' IUAV DI VENEZIA
        > - - - ______________________________________
        > U dott. Luca-Nicolò Vascon
        > - - - Laboratorio Multimediale Magazzino7
        > A Magazzino 7 ex Ligabue, Dorsoduro 1827 30123
        > - - - tel 041.257266 lab-mm@...
        > V mailto: vascon@...

      • Robert Fisher
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 28, 2009
          Same here, no love from the server!

          On Jul 28, 2009, at 9:25 AM, Dave 360texas.com wrote:

          > Your link says " Server is confused "
          >
          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca N Vascon <vascon@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Something in between streetview and real panoramas.
          > > Done wiith 3x Nikon D700, 10.5nikkor uncapped and BigAgnos pole/
          > Agnos
          > > Oneshot.
          > > www.officinepanottiche.com/blog
          > > :-)
          > >
          > > --
          > > I UNIVERSITA' IUAV DI VENEZIA
          > > - - - ______________________________________
          > > U dott. Luca-Nicolò Vascon
          > > - - - Laboratorio Multimediale Magazzino7
          > > A Magazzino 7 ex Ligabue, Dorsoduro 1827 30123
          > > - - - tel 041.257266 lab-mm@...
          > > V mailto: vascon@...

          Cheers
          Robert Fisher
          VR Photography / Cinematography

        • vascon@iuav.it
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 28, 2009
            > Your link says " Server is confused "
            >
            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca N Vascon <vascon@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Something in between streetview and real panoramas.
            >> Done wiith 3x Nikon D700, 10.5nikkor uncapped and BigAgnos pole/ Agnos
            >> Oneshot.
            >> www.officinepanottiche.com/blog
            >> :-)

            Yes, now it should work....
            donno what is happening, is my collegue doing all the web stuff... I'm
            totally out after html death.
            I'm web 0.1 based and antisocial-networked!
            :-D
          • luc_villeneuve
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 30, 2009
              Hey Luca,

              Nice setup. Do you have an 360° image done with this kit?

              Regards

              Luc

              On 28 juil. 2009, at 11:24, Luca N Vascon wrote:

              > Something in between streetview and real panoramas.
              > Done wiith 3x Nikon D700, 10.5nikkor uncapped and BigAgnos pole/ Agnos
              > Oneshot.
              > www.officinepanottiche.com/blog
              > :-)
              >
              > --
              > I UNIVERSITA' IUAV DI VENEZIA
              > - - - ______________________________________
              > U dott. Luca-Nicolò Vascon
              > - - - Laboratorio Multimediale Magazzino7
              > A Magazzino 7 ex Ligabue, Dorsoduro 1827 30123
              > - - - tel 041.257266 lab-mm@...
              > V mailto: vascon@...

            • Thomas Demolliens
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 30, 2009
                Hi Luca,
                Have you done some adjustment to the Mrotator cause I thought it was supposed to handle Sigma 8mm fisheyes?
                Best, Thomas