Me - the local celebrity for a day...

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2009
      Hi all,

      I thought I'd share an article that came out in the local paper about me and
      VR photography.

      <http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20090728/BUSINESS03/907280313/Wi
      th-virtual-reality-images--it-s-like-you-re-there>

      I'm quite happy with the article and the way she explained what it is we do.
      Still, it was strange being on the other end of a camera. :o)

      Mark
      www.pinnacle-vr.com
      www.northernlight.net
      www.360cities.net
    • Eduardo Hutter
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2009
        Congratulations Mark. I can imagine some guy telling his wife over the
        breakfast table while reading his newspaper: "- Hey hun, remember that
        crazy guy we saw last week? That one dancing around a tripod?" ;)

        cheers

        Eduardo

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2009

          Please use tinyurl (or alike): http://tinyurl.com/kmywdd

          > I'm quite happy with the article and the way she explained what it is we do.
          > Still, it was strange being on the other end of a camera. :o)

          best regards
        • Mark D. Fink
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 28, 2009
            Hi Erik,

            Did the link get chopped? I put <> around it, and thought that was enough to
            keep it together even with the word wrapping that Yahoo does. Either way,
            thanks for the TinyURL!

            Mark
            www.pinnacle-vr.com
            www.northernlight.net