Pentaone P-360M25 first test panoramas!

  • Jan Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2009
      Hi all,

      this morning I placed the brand new P-360M25 360-degree one-shot camera on
      the rooftop of my parked car and recorded the first video.

      Resulting panoramas and more info are available here:

      http://www.diystreetview.org

      Jan

      P.S.:
      I am building a streetview-like website, not hight-quality tours with
      mega-pixel images as most of you do.
      A small file size therefore is crucial.
      Image quality will improve once the new lens becomes available and more
      optimization is done.

    • Luca N Vascon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009
        NICE!!!!
        We are doing the same thing....
        more or less!!!
        But with 3x Nikon D700!!

        www.officinepanottiche.com/blog

        Jan Martin ha scritto:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > this morning I placed the brand new P-360M25 360-degree one-shot camera on
        > the rooftop of my parked car and recorded the first video.
        >
        > Resulting panoramas and more info are available here:
        >
        > http://www.diystreetview.org <http://www.diystreetview.org>
        >
        > Jan
        >
        > P.S.:
        > I am building a streetview-like website, not hight-quality tours with
        > mega-pixel images as most of you do.
        > A small file size therefore is crucial.
        > Image quality will improve once the new lens becomes available and more
        > optimization is done.

        I UNIVERSITA' IUAV DI VENEZIA
        U dott. Luca-Nicolò Vascon
        - - - Laboratorio Multimediale Magazzino7
        A Magazzino 7 ex Ligabue, Dorsoduro 1827 30123
        - - - tel 041.257266 lab-mm@...
        V mailto: vascon@...